PT-03 British Army Running Shoe (Grade 1)
UK GEAR, in association with the Army Physical Training Corps, has designed & developed this new high-performance running shoe.
The first ever commercial product to be developed in association with the British Army!
The alliance has resulted in the creation of an exceptional running shoe. Codenamed PT-03, this shoe has been specifically designed to meet the needs of these most demanding fitness professionals. This cushioned support shoe features UK GEAR's unique Quadra-Flex and Torque-Control systems.
4 stage shock absorption & flexibility system
1. Solite EVA Midsole reduces the weight by 15% whilst maintaining
durability and cushioning.
2. Solite EVA Sock liner
3. NRG Reactor Pads - highly responsive technical forefoot compound
inlaid to compliment your foot's natural energy return during "toe-off".
4. NRG Impact Pads - super absorption blown heel compound with a
unique molecular structure that gives sustained cushioning, inlaid to minimise impact through the body.
4 stage stability system for enhanced torsion support
1. Skeletal Support Struts - reflective skeletal construction to radically enhance upper
stability and fit.
2. Duo mass Compound - 2nd density EVA compound for enhanced medial motion control -
helps avoid over pronation.
3. S & S Plates - strengthening and stabilising polyurethane medial support plates. Torsion
support plates. Utilises reflectivity for road safety.
4. S & S Bridge - strengthening and stabilising polyurethane mid-foot support bridge.
Strengthens and stabilises both the mid and forefoot in the gait cycle.
• U-Heel - anatomically shaped around heel and ankle to aid fit and helps prevent achilles tendonitus.
• Fitted Tongue Lace Hoops ensure tongue stays in place at all times.
• Air Mesh - a soft durable, ultra-breathable high performance mesh designed to keep feet cool.
• Strategic Panelling for side foot structural support.
• 3M reflective logo on outside panel.
Sizes 3 -13
these shoes may come with mud and dirt still attached but once washed will look excellent
What is Grade 1?
Grade 1 or used condition means the goods have been previously worn but are still in very good condition. Some times this is beneficial to the wearer as they have already been broken in which means the likely hood of them being uncomfortable is minimal