Crye Viking Patrol Pack 60 Litre Multicam MTP
This product is made from genuine 1000 denier water resistant Crye Precision multicam material which is one of the best webbing materials (if not the best) on the market today. Due to its extremely strong nature it will offer fantastic durability, uncompromising comfort and is 100% compatible with both US Multicam and British MTP (multi terrain pattern) material.
If you don’t think so when it arrives return it for a full 100% refund
The Viking Patrol pack has a large load cargo capacity compartment with separate pocket to fit up to two 3L hydration bladders.
• Body contour shoulder straps with D-Ring for equipment attachment
• sternum strap and waist belt
• External side compression straps
• Heavy-Duty carry and drag handle
• Two double zipper pulls on the main compartment for easy access
• Individual form pad back penal for extra comfort and maximum airflow
• Grommets on all compartments for drainage
• Total of seven compartments
• Main Compartment with gear straps to secure gears and two extra mesh pockets
• Second Compartment contains three map/document pockets, two radio pockets, and penholders.
• Two large pockets on the back, bottom pocket (12.5" x 6" x 3")
• Three elastic closure mash pocket and a zipper mash pocket
• Two side pockets (9" x 5" x 2.5") one on each side
• One Compartment for hydration systems
Colour - Multicam MTP
What is MultiCam® ?
MultiCam® is produced by Crye Precision and is a single camouflage pattern designed to help the wearer hide in varied environments, seasons, elevations, and light conditions. It was designed to address the real-world need for concealment in different environments, with one basic kit of gear. While there are many great location-specific patterns, MultiCam® is designed to work well across a very broad range of environmental conditions when observed in both the visual and near infrared (night vision) spectrums. Multicam® is now used by most military institutes including the United States Military and the British Army