British Army Soldier 95 Issue Ripstop Jacket DPM
These are the current trousers that the British army get issued when serving in the military today. They are also worn by cadets and many civilian personnel as they are almost indestructible and will last the wearer for many years to come.
• Current British Soldier 95 Army issue
• Light weight Rip-Stop fabric
• Dispersed Pattern Material (DPM) - Camouflage
• Drawstring Waist
• Adjustable cuffs
• Toggle Buttons on all 4 pockets
• 2 large front chest pockets
• 2 large front lower pockets
• 2 Zip pockets to inside chest area
• 2-way main zip to front of jacket complete with wind flap with velcro closure
• Rank slide holder to front
• hood can be attached (sold separately)
• Most also come with spare buttons on the inside
Grade 1 Previously Issued in very Good Condition
Full Size Range Available
Colour - DPM
Ideal for serving soldiers, Cadets, TA's, Hunting, Fishing, Paintballing, Air soft or even for every day wear.
What is Grade 1?
Grade 1 or used condition means the goods have been previously worn but are still in very good condition. Some times this is beneficial to the wearer as they have already been broken in which means the likely hood of them being uncomfortable is minimal
What is Ripstop Material?
Ripstop fabrics are woven fabrics often made out of nylon, using a special reinforcing technique that makes them resistant to tearing and ripping